Back when I just started blogging, my internet friend Tinkerwolf, from the raw fed dogs blog 'Tinkerwolf' gave me the Liebster Award for blogs that are starting out!
So although it is very late, here's the questions Tinkerwolf asked me:
11 Random Facts about me
1. I live in an apartment on the 5th floor
2. I drive a Mazda
3. I have had 8 cats in my adult life, 3 dogs, 4 rabbits, 3 degus and 14 guinea pigs
4. I used to foster guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters, rats and gerbils
5. At one time I had over 20 guinea pigs in my flat (including my own 8)
6. I work in home care for the elderly
7. I love the mountains
8. All my pets except one guinea pig have come to me as adults from shelters or rescues
9. I try to grow herbs and vegetables on my balcony
10. I like the 'back to basics - down to earth' movement, partly born from money being tight
11. I love having a number of internet friends from all corners of the world
11 Questions by Tinkerwolf
1. Why did you start a blog?
- mainly because I wanted to share my crochet work
2. What is your favourite item of clothing?
- hats and caps
3. What is your favourite TV show?
- I have several, but if I have to name but one: Stargate SG-1
4. What are you doing today?
- crocheting (lol)
5. What’s your favourite food?
6. What are your goals for this year?
- Grow more confident, make beautiful crochet work, clear out/tidy my apartment further
7. How do you like to relax?
- Watch video, crochet, play video games, walk with the dogs
8. What hobbies do you have?
- Crochet, audio plays, dogs
9. What makes you angry?
- Injustice, lack of respect, violence
10. What did you think when you got the award?
- 'Huh? Really? Me? I just started my blog!'
11.Do you feed your pets raw food?
- Lol, yes I do. But not exclusively.
After receiving this award you are supposed to award a number of other blogs with the reward yourself. After a lot of consideration I decided not to do this, because it is quite a lot of work and I know many people, though appreciating the thought, rather not do it. I hope you don't mind, Tinkerwolf. I really appreciated your nomination and keep following your blog.
Please check out Tinkerwolf's blog about feeding raw, starring the amazing Ted, the world's cutest and best behaved Chihuahua!