HAKEN, HONDEN EN MEER ---- CROCHET, DOGS, AND MORE




Translate

vrijdag 19 april 2013

Oops! I totally forgot!

Een Engelstalige post vandaag!

Back when I just started blogging, my internet friend Tinkerwolf, from the raw fed dogs blog 'Tinkerwolf' gave me the Liebster Award for blogs that are starting out!

I was flabbergasted :-) I had to answer quite a lot of questions, so I started doing them. But then I had to do other things and to my shame I forgot about it until yesterday... :-(

So although it is very late, here's the questions Tinkerwolf asked me:

11 Random Facts about me

1. I live in an apartment on the 5th floor
2. I drive a Mazda
3. I have had 8 cats in my adult life, 3 dogs, 4 rabbits, 3 degus and 14 guinea pigs
4. I used to foster guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters, rats and gerbils
5. At one time I had over 20 guinea pigs in my flat (including my own 8)
6. I work in home care for the elderly
7. I love the mountains
8. All my pets except one guinea pig have come to me as adults from shelters or rescues
9. I try to grow herbs and vegetables on my balcony
10. I like the 'back to basics - down to earth' movement, partly born from money being tight
11. I love having a number of internet friends from all corners of the world


11 Questions by Tinkerwolf

1. Why did you start a blog?

- mainly because I wanted to share my crochet work

2. What is your favourite item of clothing?

- hats and caps

3. What is your favourite TV show?

- I have several, but if I have to name but one: Stargate SG-1

4. What are you doing today?

- crocheting (lol)

5. What’s your favourite food?

- Cheese

6. What are your goals for this year?

- Grow more confident, make beautiful crochet work, clear out/tidy my apartment further

7. How do you like to relax?

- Watch video, crochet, play video games, walk with the dogs

8. What hobbies do you have?

- Crochet, audio plays, dogs

9. What makes you angry?

- Injustice, lack of respect, violence

10. What did you think when you got the award?

- 'Huh? Really? Me? I just started my blog!'
   
11.Do you feed your pets raw food?

- Lol, yes I do. But not exclusively.


After receiving this award you are supposed to award a number of other blogs with the reward yourself. After a lot of consideration I decided not to do this, because it is quite a lot of work and I know many people, though appreciating the thought, rather not do it. I hope you don't mind, Tinkerwolf. I really appreciated your nomination and keep following your blog.

Please check out Tinkerwolf's blog about feeding raw, starring the amazing Ted, the world's cutest and best behaved Chihuahua!


--------------------------------------------

1 opmerking:

  1. Leuk dat je een award hebt gekregen.

    Ik ga eens een kijkje nemen op haar blog.

    liefs,
    samantha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een berichtje achterlaat! I would love you to leave a message!